Health and Safety
We have made some changes to our clinic procedures, in accordance with the Government of Alberta guidelines and our respective associations, due to Covid-19.
Before Your Visit
Each client must complete a form prior to your treatment, to ensure the status of your health. If you are feeling unwell, please reschedule your appointment for a later date.
To ensure the health of our team, we will be completing a wellness check before the start of each shift.
Check-In for Your Appointment
QR Code on Front of Door
Please scan this code which will automatically check you in for your appointment. You will need to enter either your email address, your phone number or your login credentials for online booking.
Please remain in your car until we call you in for your appointment.
Upon Entering the Clinic
Our Client Coordinators will ask you a few quick questions to verbally confirm the status of your health.
Personal Protective Equipment
Team members are required to wear a mask, and it is discretionary for clients. We will have disposable masks for clients if they require one.
Restriction of Amenities
We are unable to provide water, magazine, brochures or chocolates at this time.
After Your Appointment
Time to Sanitize
Treatment rooms and equipment will be properly sanitized between each client, with a government approved sanitation agent. Washrooms and the reception area will be sanitized several times throughout the day.
- We have enough time in between each appointment for the sanitization solutions to take effect before the next client comes in.
- Frequent hand washing will be practiced (as always) by both our team and our clients.
- Government approved hand sanitizer will be available in each room, the reception area and the washroom.
- Our table warmers will have a plastic sheet over them in order to properly sanitize after your treatment. Pillows will have a plastic cover under the pillow case in order to properly sanitize after each use.
- Our team will have designated clothing specific for treatment, and time in the clinic
As we receive updates from the Government of Alberta and our respective associations, we will update our procedures and share them here.